Thursday, November 27, 2014

Take a picture to make it last longer

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I've done so many Thanksgiving posts in the past that I didn't want to bore anyone with the same old recipes. However, I did want to share a pic of the scrumptious dessert my hubby bought me this year.

As you know, I'm a huge fan of Corarao Confections, so my man made sure I had a chance to try their Thanksgiving pie for today's holiday (unfortunately, it's sold out, but you can mimic the flavors with some of their blondies, caramel cups or pumpkin spice caramel bar, and your own pecans and pumpkin pie spice). It's so good that I needed to snap a quick pic before it disappeared (it was nearly half gone at the time of this photo). Yum!

Oh, and I just noticed that Coracao Confections is having an amazing Black Friday Sale: 30% off everything with the code BIG DISCOUNT from tonight at midnight through Sunday, 11/30/14 at midnight. You know I'll be ordering some :-)

Speaking of Black Friday sales, I already took advantage of one offered by 100% Pure. I can't wait to see what I get in one of their sold out mystery bags. Let me know if any of you picked up one, too.

Enjoy the rest of your holiday!

*I was not contacted by either company to do this post. I just love their products.