Saturday, February 14, 2015

Simple paper straw & ribbon bracelet

Happy Valentine's Day! It's one of my favorite holidays. I love spending time with my hubby and the kids, serving up pink/red and heart-shaped foods (strawberries, raspberries and anything cut w/a heart-shape cookie-cutter to name a few), and making Valentine crafts with the kiddos. Today's craft couldn't be simpler, made with just some thin ribbon and decorative paper straws.

First, we cut the paper straws into "beads," as shown (our straws have pink hearts and gold swirls printed on them).

Then, we strung the paper straw beads onto a piece of pale pink thin ribbon and tied the ribbon to form a bracelet. Like I said; it couldn't be simpler.

What crafts are you making today? Any special treats? May I suggest my Chocolate-Covered Berry Cookies from my last post or something sweet from the prior post. Have a lovely day!