Monday, August 1, 2016

Teri Miyahira Beauty is "Clean & Chic"

You may recall me posting about Teri Miyahira Beauty and her 100% natural, cruelty-free, vegan beauty subscription box. Well, lucky for me, I received the latest box on my doorstep today. Here's what I found inside.

First of all, there's this cute reusable drawstring bag with a printed message that sums up its contents. Teri's products are in fact "Clean & Chic," like this 100% natural, cruelty-free, vegan powder blush and eyeshadow. I love how they are packaged similar to those MAC Cosmetics I used back in the day. They really are chic.

Just look at the blush compact, which is quite substantial. This summer shade is called Intuition. It reminds me of a beach sunset and is the perfect amount of color to pop on my tan skin.

The eyeshadow is named Positivity, and I'm positive that I'll be wearing this color a lot. It's a pale gold/champagne shimmer that adds a soft glow to my lids. It's also a good size for toting around in my purse for quick touch-ups. You can easily apply it with your fingertips, when you don't have a brush handy.

Here's are swatches of both the Positivity Powder Eyeshadow and Intuition Powder Blush. They're so gorgeous.

When it's time to wash that makeup away and really deep clean those pores, it's nice to also find this Teri Miyahira Bamboo & Blueberry Exfoliating Powder Polish in this box. It comes in this white powder form with little specks of what I suspect is either bamboo or blueberry for added exfoliation.

This facial scrub is very easy to use. Simply combine a small amount with a few drops of water to create a paste, and then massage it in circular motions on your face and neck (being careful around the delicate eye area). When you rinse it away, you're left with baby soft skin. This scrub is so gentle and reminds me of the consistency of facial exfoliators made by Josie Maran and French Girl Organics.

I really think Teri Miyahira did amazing job on this box. Let me know if you subscribe. You can find me on Twitter at @Rawdorable and Instagram (also @Rawdorable).

* Although Teri Miyahira Beauty sent me this box,
all opinions are my own :)